Work with people working for people. Create helpful products.
By education I am Engineer-Manager. My studies were about how to build and sustain System of Quality Management in organisation, how to organise and improve processes inside of it.
I started to work as a programmer and web designer in 2005 while I was studying in University. Since 2009 I work on freelance base and participate on first stages of web development: conceptualising, brand and content strategy, wireframing, prototyping, graphic/web/UI design, front-end development.
- communication with stakeholders, coordination between them and developers;
- information and content architecture;
- design of user workflows and scenarios, wireframing;
- responsive web design;
- design in the browser;
- user interface design (websites, data bases, web/iOS applications);
- front-end development;
- page templating and integrating interfaces into the applications/data bases (PHP/Wordpress, Rails, Node.js, Django, PL/SQL, Jekyll, Bootstrap);
- coaching about HTML, CSS, preprocessors (SASS/LESS);
- writing documentation and technical requirements.
Trello, Basecamp, Leankit, Paper & pencil, Post-it, Balsamiq Mockups, Adobe CS (Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign), Git, Mercurial, SVN, Sublime Text 2, Keynote, Google Docs
- – present
- AMORELIE / Sonoma Internet GmbH – https://amorelie.de
- Front-end developer for eCommerce project (Magento):
- close work with product managers and UI/UX designer on further improvements of user interface and interactions;
- implementation of new functionalities and features;
- coordination stakeholders and developers during development;
- analysis of existing system and improving it: optimisation, maintenance and further development;
- writing and maintaining of user interface styleguide;
- coaching colleagues on HTML/CSS and best practices of web development.
Web/UX designer and front-end developer
- – present
- Web/UX design, interface audit, consulting, prototyping, writing expression of requirements, front-end development. Work on projects in role of web/UX desiger and/or front-end developer in different fields: education, culture, media, online shops and etc.
Programmer / Web designer
- – (4 years 6 months)
- Biysk technological institute – http://www.bti.secna.ru
- I was part of a team in charge of internal informational infrastructure:
- web/UX and UI design and development;
- data bases design;
- front-end coding;
- project management: communication and coordination of processes with departments which were final users;
- content management;
- coaching colleagues about web design and front-end development;
- writing documentation.
- – (8 months)
- Sunday computer school at Biysk technological institute
- Teacher of course «Multimedia technology» (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere, 3ds Max) for children 11-13 years
- Biysk technological institute (branch) Altai state technical university
- Diploma specialist
- Special subject: Quality management
- Qualification: Engineer–manager
- Key words: TQM, 6 Sigma, agile, learning management, quality management system, educational management, process management, organizational culture.
- English — fluent
- Russian — mother tongue
- German — basic